Jazzy Girl

My photo
Every cloud has a silver lining.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

I'm here,back to a city which I'm no longer famiiar wiith.

Have been here for 2 weeks but still couldn't get used to the nearly frantic insecurity.
Not to mention that speaking Malay is sort of hardship for me.
And I find it very inconvenient if I don't drive in Msia.
Sigh.I miss Melbourne.

Was in the middle of managing Taiwan trip's transport and US visa stuff.
Yea,finally they are all done : )
But now it comes to a boring state.
I do wish I can drive thereby hanging out everyday but sadly up until now I'm still afraid of it : (

One last thing which might be the most depressing issue is I'm no longer an actuarial student.
I got all my final results back just a couple of days ago and it turned out to be really sucks.
Despite that all passed,the prerequisite for next actuarial subject was failed to be fulfilled.
I'm not the worst anyway as two of my boy's friends actually failed Accelerated Maths 2.
Since I'm not going to spend another AUD4,000 to retake a subject and take the risk again every later semester,changing major is the only option.
Well,after having a deep consideration,I decided to major in Accounting and Finance.
This combination is way too common till most of the commerce students are doing it,not to mention that those annoying subjects such as Business Law,Corporate Law and Taxation Law are compulsory for the accreditation so why bother choosing these?
Friends who are majoring in Acct and Finance claimed that this combination provides a wide range of opportunities for career.
And I do love Accounting and Finance so yea!

Bye bye my actuarial dream : )

No comments: