It has been a long time since my last blog post.
It was a truly memorable valedictory as well as the graduation dinner followed by it.
Not only does the pleasure has been given,but also a deep reflection of my personality during the dinner.
To a certain extent I have isolated myself from the masses even though I'm able to speak English with them fluently.
It's no longer a matter relevant to language and nationality but my own attitude towards others.
Whoever keeps a close friendship with me, once you attempt to go across my bottom line, I would choose to stay away from you.
I'm sorry,that's me.
These days my life has been fulfilled by dramas and household chores.
It seems like I typify a bored housewife but in fact it is just an efficient way to keep myself away from part-time job.
Homebody?Yea,I'm almost there.
What's coming up next is the release of Trinity final result on 18 June!
It's a moment that I have been waiting for.It excites me entirely.
Do hope I can achieve the entry requirement for Actuarial Studies, a dream that I have longed for 5 years.
Last,but certainly not least, mummy is about to arrive at Melbourne on 24 June.
I'm going to send her a bouquet =)
Time does fly,doesn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment