Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Melbourne Life Chapter 15
Get my Samsung Galaxy S II EILEEN Cases today!
Gorgeous right?
They are made by 100% genuine Swarovski's cut crystals.
I bought these from ebay and each costs USD55.
Altogether 4 pieces,2(red and blue) for me and another 2(silver and gold) for Yienyien as birthday gift.
Seems like this is the most expensive present that I have ever given but somehow it means nothing to me since I never made an effort on it.
What I did was merely pay the money using debit card.
Thus this present,in other words,is send by dad to Yienyien.
By the way,I found that History of Ideas textbook reading is extremely tough!
Even I looked up the dictionary for every difficult word,my mind was still crowded with queries!
To a great extent,it does not fit our standard.
Fortunately,they are many students facing this problem too.
Just as I expected,he won't attend the info session because he is not belonged to the recruitment team.
That means I'm not able to see him in Melbourne on the upcoming September.
Oh well,what disappoint me is he misses the oppoturnity to take a short break.
He obviously needs to have a rest,indeed.
I know it's crazy
But you still can touch my heart
I still believe
someday you and me
will find overselves
in love again
I still believe that we can be together
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment