Jazzy Girl

My photo
Every cloud has a silver lining.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Melbourne Life Chapter 9

The days have been getting colder of late.

Yesterday night I slept badly.
I couldn't get him out of my head while I was studying,on the way getting back home and even dreaming.
Every single moment.

Here came the subject selection session.
A student required to choose 3 elective subjects in Trinity.
In fact I'm going to take Bachelor of Commerce and major in Actuarial studies thus Maths 1 and Maths 2 are compulsory for me.
I can choose either Accounting or Economics as my 3rd elective.
But somehow it is well known that both of these subjects are playing very important roles in commerce studies.
Initially,I intended to choose Accounting as my 3rd elective.
Also,I met the head of department of Economics and asked for her permission to enter the lecture as long as the time is not crashed.
She said that would be alright but mostly the time will be crashed.
Oh well,so I made an odd decision at last which was taking the 4th elective!
Of course,I have to study harder and longer period than others.
(No worries,the head of department told me that I can skip the final exam if I'm not able to cope with it or even stop learning the 4th subject in case I feel stressed out)
Anyhow I still need to wait for the approval for my application.

Moreover I joined University of Melbourne Actuarial Studies Society today!
They will notify me if there is any event.
Marvellous!

Unfortunately,I forgot that there would be an orientering competition at afternoon so I wore high heels to school.
Can you imagine that I wore the shoes and ran about 45 minutes?
OH GOSH,IT WAS TERRIBLY TORTURING!

By the way,dad and sister are going to Brisbane and Gold Coast before coming to Melbourne on the beginning of August.
I'm about to depart from Melbourne airport to Brisbane airport by myself and meet them!
Wooohoo,that must be splendid as they are 3 theme parks I can head to!
For sure,I will cut 2-day class.
But who cares?Let's have fun before getting myself into loads of lectures and tutorials : )

No comments: