3 days before SCKL Marathon
Paid RM150 by dad to do some house chores at DPC.It is indeed a great amount but at the same time,I must ensure myself to complete all the tasks well enough.How stressed!
- Ironing
- Watering plants
- Send the bedsheets to laundry
- Washing clothes
- Cleaning furniture
- Manage Pangkor Laut Resort stuff
- Cleaning glass doors
About 6pm,I proceed to Piala Wellness for facial.A call from Yenling,she told me that the route of 21km and 10km are not the same.That means I couldn't meet him when running!So Yenling asked me to consider for 21km marathon.Aha,sounds impossible,right?
Pluck up my courage and call Kah Horng!It actually took me 15 minutes to figure out CALL or DON'T CALL.When I call him for the first time,he is about to enter lift.The second time,we have a chat about 9 mintues=D He got his car already!However,he is quite busy recently,so far no time to move.
Because of his encouragement,I decide to run 21km!It's time to challenge my limit.By the way,regarding to the Chee Cheong Gai one day tour,if there is no meeting on Sunday,he will go with me!
I'm too excited,indeed!
2 days before SCKL Marathon
Last day of working!Get my RM240 salary!Anyhow it will fly away after tomorrow.
Receive Kah Horng's message at 6pm.Sad case."Hey,sorry I can't make it for your one day tour on sunday, let's hope we can arrange another before you leave".Be frank,I'm fucking disappointed!You wouldn't know how eager I wish to go with you on your birthday.But somehow I can't blame you since you are really busy.
Argh,due to this situation,I apologizes that my farewell will totally cancel on 3/7 as that day has to reserve for him.Sorry guys.
His "can't make it" reminds me of someone.Sigh,both of them are somewhat similiar.
1 day before SCKL Marathon
Heading to Pavilion.I've never ever faced so much problems on public transport!
Queue up in front of KL Sentral Monorail counter but being informed that it is temporary not in service!WTH!So I take LRT to KLCC= ="However there is no such promotion for Giorgio Armani=( At last,I walk about 15 minutes to Pavilion according to the JLN Raja Chulan road sign.Unfortunately,the couple set has sold out!I need to pay RM550 instead of RM400 to buy a 75ml Armani Code for Man and a 75ml Armani Code for Women!Sigh,it is totally over budget>_>Finally,I buy 50ml for myself so the total is RM510.A free Emporio Armani bag and RM80 Parkson voucher have been given.
Shit,the Monorail is still down!Again,I walk to KLCC and take LRT.Of course I'm able to take taxi but don't feel like doing so.
Since Yenling decided not to go Boon Yi's farewell party,I will be bored enough if going solely hence absent also.
Fetch Ms. Zhou at airport and follow by dinner at Shook!,Starhill.This will be my 1st farewell dinner : ) Oh,the bar manager still remembers me!Haha.As they are too much customers today,the food is not as well as last time!Dad bring me to LV and intends to buy me a RM3800 bag.Well,I don't really like the design though.Perhaps Gucci or Chanel will be better?
Anyhow the most delighting thing is Kah Horng called me unexpectedly!
"Rachel,你刚才打过给我啊?"
"没有啊.."
And this call end after 22 seconds.
Dad said,"他摆明就是特地打给你,想要找你聊,你又那么快盖人家电话,哎.."
How I know?!
LOL.
His call makes my day=)
"Rachel,你刚才打过给我啊?"
"没有啊.."
And this call end after 22 seconds.
Dad said,"他摆明就是特地打给你,想要找你聊,你又那么快盖人家电话,哎.."
How I know?!
LOL.
His call makes my day=)
No comments:
Post a Comment