Jazzy Girl

My photo
Every cloud has a silver lining.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

To Do List

I have a lot of things to do after this fucking trial!
Okok,it's just 3 more days,72 hours,4320 minutes,259200 seconds!
Ignore Biology,Mathematics and Moral!Yeah~

1.Driving lesson
 -I seriously discover the convenience of  having my own car.I could go to anywhere everyday!

2.Dancing class
 -Line dance?Or any other similar suggestion?

3.Full House Lifestyle Store and Cafe
 -Crave to visit there N years ago!Who is interested in joining me?

4.Sky Bar at Traders Hotel
 -Malaysia Best Bar!I must urge dad to bring me there as soon as possible!

5.Lounge/Restaurant/Cafe
 -Whatever!As long as hanging out with my fellow friends!Guys,I will invite you later=)

6.Listening
 -I can finally spare some time to listen to you!Boys and girls,feel free to find me for a talk.

7.Reading
 -《自己的路,勇敢的走》,《当下的力量》,《愈放下愈快乐》

8.1st step of English improvement
 -Read Oxford Advanced Dictionary!Don't get shocked on it!I quite enjoy reading dictionary.

9.Struggle for SPM
 -Violated a public trust because of my trial.I swear I must put great effort for my SPM!

10.Cooking
  -I have not cooked for a long time!An ideal woman must be good at cooking.

11.Exercising
  -Duh,due to the fucking trial,I used to sit on the chair without moving!I'm so eager to run!

12.Horoscopes and Tarot
  -About to take a dive into the mystery of astrology.

13.Phuket trip
  -Settle all the stuff of this.

What else?
No more I guess.
Anyway,cherish the last 3 months in year 2010!

2 comments:

寂寞的北极 said...

hey! I wan follow too~~~~ >v<

Rachel Lee said...

Sure,how can I forget about you,PiGGy?
^@^